Farmers, individual entrepreneurs and other organizations with their own (hired) transport and equipment to perform a full cycle of agricultural work. In the end, the monitoring allows qualitatively to perform the work and reduce the cost of agricultural production.
– Control of the location of the transport and agricultural. equipment, used trailers and units;
– Control of location of equipment within the assigned field, time of entry/exit into the facility, the location, cleaning, loading/unloading of the crop;
– Control over observance of technological speed of units during field works;
– Control of movement of farming on cultivated fields and of results of performed works on them (quality of processing of edges, cultivated areas, etc.);
– Control modes of operation of units and nodes/equipment (drum threshers, winnowers, harvesters knives, tanks with fertilizers, etc.), change of level of filling the combine hopper;
– Depth control of seed material;
– Accounting and monitoring of mileage of vehicles and agricultural. equipment, as well as the time of its operation;
– Accounting and control of fuel consumption, including space, time and facts of gas stations (sinks) of fuel;
– Control of the driving style of vehicle drivers, and agricultural. technology.
– Obtain objective data on the use of agricultural. equipment, as well as the quality and volume of completed field work;
– Planning, creating and using topic maps and field history;
– Monitoring agricultural equipment, the quality and volume of work performed in “real time”;
– Coordination of farming for cultivated fields and for work performed;
– Prompt and effective management of the agricultural equipment fleet in “real time”;
– The opportunity to assess the current level of refueling and fuel consumption, transport and agricultural. equipment;
– Providing technological speed of movement when performing agricultural. works;
– Receive reports on the work of the fleet of agricultural machinery with export data to Excel, 1C, etc.
The use of GPS/GLONASS-monitoring of transport and agricultural. technology will allow:
– To improve the quality of agricultural works;
– To reduce the cost of agricultural production;
– To plan the schedule of field work and to monitor their implementation in “real time”;
– In a timely manner to carry out agricultural work (plowing, sowing and harvesting);
– Measure accurate field boundaries and determine the area of agricultural lands;
– Forced to reduce overlapping fields while processing land up to 30%;
– To reduce consumption and eliminate theft of seed, fertilizer and crop;
– Eliminate misuse, downtime and idle runs of the transport and agricultural. equipment;
– To reduce the cost of fuel, vehicles and General cargo in up to 40%, as well as labor, insurance, etc.;
– To eliminate fraud from the “left” checks at gas stations and “cheat” speedometers;
– To improve discipline and improve the driving style of vehicle drivers, and agricultural. equipment;
– Automation of management and accounting, based on objective data of satellite monitoring.
Showing all 5 results